What it is
Scandinavian Growth Creators (SGC) is a unique two months course designed to help you put your academic competencies to use in a real-life entrepreneurial context. You and fellow students are divided into mixed teams and each team will be collaborating with an AAU startup to solve a real-life challenge of the startup.
The startups participating in the SGC program derive from the entrepreneurial environment for students at Aalborg University. They are faced with challenges that they do not have the resources or professional competencies to solve themselves. The startups and their challenges are often linked to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
All sessions are in English and take place at our campus in Aalborg in the afternoon on weekdays. All students at Aalborg University can partake regardless of educational background or experience with entrepreneurship. Go to sessions and important dates to read more.
WHAT YOU GET
- Team based problem solving in practice
- Entrepreneurial knowledge and tools that improve your academic competencies
- Experience in what it is like being an entrepreneur
- Guidance and advise from our business developers and learning consultants throughout the program
- A variety of valuable innovation tools and methods that will benefit you later in your professional life
- A thorough introduction to the elements of Design Thinking: Identification of the challenge, Ideation, Decision, Prototyping and Validation
What other students say
If you have any questions regarding the programme, please contact project manager Annika Jørgensen:
- phone: +45 9940 7445
- email: email@example.com
Our Partners in the project
AAU Student Entrepreneurship is a partner in Scandinavian Growth Creator. In the project we also work closely together with other educational institutions and incubators in Denmark and Sweden. The project is an Interreg Project running from 2019-2022.